Using Online Services, you can:
- Book an appointment **Please note that online appointment booking has been temporarily suspended**
- View your summary care record
- Change your contact details
- Change your nominated pharmacy
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your medical record
All via the internet from home, work or on the move, and in your own time, day or night.
There are currently two online platforms you can use for online services:
1. Systmonline - to register for this service you will need to call into the surgery with two forms of identification (one item from each of the following lists):
- Personal ID: Current passport, photocard driving licence, birth certificate etc.
- Address ID: Utility bill, bank statement or council tax etc (with your name, address and dated within the last 6 months).
You will then be given your confidential login information.
All information that is sent to the Surgery via Systmonline is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so it cannot be intercepted. Only you and the surgery are able to see this information.
2. NHS App - This is an online service suitable for tablets or smart phones. To create an account you will need:
- ID in the form of a passport, UK or EU driving licence, or European national identity card.
You are able to set up an account without speaking to your GP surgery first. More information about the NHS App can be found at www.nhs.uk
All information sent to the Surgery via the NHS App is secure. Your personal details are encrypted and protected using the highest standard internet security, so they cannot be intercepted. Only you and the surgery are able to see this information.
Download the app for your smartphones and tablets.
You can find out more about SystmOnline and how to register for these services by downloading the patient information documents here:
Patient Online Records access - Patient information leaflet
If you wish to proceed with online access to Systmonline you will need to complete the application form below and bring it to the surgery with two forms of ID.
Application form for Systmonline services
Access to your medical record
You can apply for access to your electronic medical record, which enables you to see consultations, letters, vaccinations, test results etc from the date of application.
If you are already have a Systmonline account, please login and go to Manage Online Services and request 'Full Clinical Access'. The information will be from the date of approval of your application i.e. not historic prior to that date.
Now you have access to your Online Records, you may find it helpful to look at the following:
Hints and tips for your online record
Summary Care Record
You are able to view your Summary Care Record (SCR) online. Your SCR includes important information about:
- Allergies and Sensitivities
- Acute Medication (issued in the last 12 months)
- Current Repeat Medication
- Past Repeat Medication
In an emergency situation, your SCR can be vital aid for the 111, ambulance, hospital staff etc. They will always ask your permission before they view your SCR.
Engage consult allows patients to communicate securely and safely online with their practice about non-emergency medical conditions or admin questions. It also offers 24/7 access to symptom-specific self-help information and easy access to other local NHS and self-care services. Engage Consult is designed to boost patient access, enhance practice efficiencies and to free up much needed time and resources for clinical and admin teams. Please click below image to access this service: